Where We Deliver
- Our suppliers utilize a variety of methods for shipping products throughout the 48 Continental United States.
- At this time, we are unable to ship orders to a Post Office Box, and military addresses APO (Army Post Office box) or FPO (Fleet Post Office box).
Processing and Transit Time
- Customers can expect delivery of "In Stock" items to be between 1 to 7 business days after your order is placed (excludes weekends & holidays). Once your method of payment is verified processing/shipping times will vary dependent upon the product, supplier, shipping method and destination.
- To determine the status of your order please visit our "Track Your Order" page. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to send us an e-mail at email@example.com, we'd be happy to assist you.
- Your order is shipped via UPS (United Parcel Service) or FedEx (Federal Express). You can track the transit time for your order by clicking here for UPS or here for FedEx, enter the Order Number found on your Order receipt. An automated Order receipt was sent to you by e-mail if you did not receive the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you a copy and help you track your order.
- Your shipping cost will be determined by the weight of your product and automatically calculated during the checkout process. State Sales Tax will be automatically determined at time of checkout and applies to orders shipped within Missouri only.
- If you need to ship to multiple addresses simply place a "separate" order for each address.
- Presently, our suppliers are unable to accommodate Expedited shipping requests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Inaccurate Delivery Name and Address
- The Buyer is responsible to provide an accurate and complete name and delivery address. Errors will delay the processing and shipment of your order. When this occurs we will notify you by e-mail to clarify any inaccurate information. We don't want you to miss out on the arrival of your package!